Your stop on route to the East
In addition to the Intermodal Terminal with its 2 block-train length transhipment tracks, the Frankfurt (Oder) Rail Transport Centre also features additional block-train length storage lanes. These can be reserved as buffer tracks for Intermodal Terminal customers and cross-border freight customers. Rental is possible by the day, week, month or year. The fees are based on the facility pricing system as amended and can be consulted here.
- connection via Frankfurt (Oder)
- approx. 900 m from the DB rail network
- accessible using diesel traction
- one and two-sided connection
Length of the Railway sidings for rent
- track 103 – effective length: 730 m – two-sided connection
- track 104 – effective length: 620 m – one-sided connection
- track 105 – effective length: 620 m – one-sided connection
- track 106 – effective length: 750 m – one-sided connection
The current facility pricing system is available for download here.